Certificate of Deposit
- Initial deposit required to open an account - $1,000.00
- Interest will be compounded monthly unless you elect to receive the interest periodically
- Interest will be credited to your account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited you will receive the accrued interest
- The interest rate is fixed until the first maturity of the Certificate of Deposit
- Account will automatically renew at maturity unless funds are withdrawn before 10 calendar days after maturity.
- If your account has an original maturity of one year or less, the fee imposed will equal one months of interest
- If your account has an original maturity of more than one year, the fee imposed will equal three months of interest